Emmiber replied

293 weeks ago

Helios Malayalam Movie Download > DOWNLOAD (Mirror #1)

Show Spoiler

A portable nuclear device, DC8, has been stolen from South Korea by a ruthless criminal (Chang Chen) and his accomplice (Janice Man). As the weapon will change hands in Hong Kong, Lee (Nick Cheung) from the territory's Counter Terrorism Response Unit sets up a task force, which includes police officer Fan (Shawn Yue), to deal with the crisis. He enlists physics professor Siu (Jacky Cheung) as an adviser and has to work with South Korean weapon experts Choi (Ji Jin Hee) and Pok (Choi Si Won). Despite their efforts, the elusive criminal mastermind, Helios, is always a step ahead of Lee.
First things first: The surface aspects of Helios are outrageously good. The production value rivals Hollywood films with convincing large scale sets, international location shooting, subtle photo-real CGI, gorgeous cinematography, and rip-roaring action scenes. Speaking of action scenes, Helios&#39; gun battles are firmly in the new wave of Hong Kong gun play: Hard-hitting machine gun battles with a dash of real-world tactical flare. They resemble more the thrilling shootout in Michael Mann&#39;s Heat rather than John Woo&#39;s elegant work. This action style works well for thrillers and HK cinema have gotten damn good at it in recent years.<br/><br/>Sadly, Helios&#39; plotting and narrative are also notably Hollywood- esque with shallow characters, contrived emotions, and ludicrous plot all held together by tightly paced editing and actors that demand you look at them due to their great acting or great looks. It all still manages to be compelling, but none of it holds up on reflection. Despite its flaws, Helios could normally be recommended as a fun &quot;turn off your brain&quot; action thriller and that would be that. Alas, the ending makes the recommendation much harder. Without going into specifics, just know that there is no satisfaction to be had in any way. No closure, no justice, no explanation. Viewers will have to decide for themselves if it&#39;s worth watching a movie that entertains mightily then reverses all of that good will in the last 10 minutes.
I went to see Helios with no preconceived idea of the critics response and fearing the worse but I was pleasantly surprised and had a good thrill thanks to a few decent action scenes and I felt entertained throughout, which I cannot say about Cold War, one of the film makers previous effort. The cast was good and I loved the way each country was presenting itself in a very good light but different from one another. Modern movie clichés if you like…Anyway,it had the style one associates with the directors but again, unlike Cold War, it actually looked like HK and made it an OTT version of the city which suited the movie ambitious concept(some may say pretentious). At times walking the fine line between slick and cheesy, it got me involved and I will go and see the sequel.<br/><br/>A good actioner with enough pizzaz to satisfy fans of Asian commercial movies.

a5c7b9f00b
Garcia 2: The Rebirth full movie download in hindi hdBoth the Life of an Immortal and a Mortal Are Equally Glorified in hindi free downloadRogue full movie hd 1080pThe Final Showdown: Part 2 movie download in mp4The Tick 720pMen in Black: The Series full movie in hindi free download hd 720pTobe! oubaaheddo movie mp4 downloadFish: A Boy in a Man's Prison full movie in hindi free download mp4Episode 1.162 in hindi free downloadPro Wrestling Entertainment: PWE full movie in hindi free download mp4
Please log in to post a reply.